Wednesday, May 29, 2013


 
 
I have just arrived to Bristol for Crimefest. The murder is everywhere team has a good showing and although I am way too tired at the moment to write anything worth anything I promise a round up of events this coming Monday, quick and dirty and hopefully loaded with shocking relevations. Not really, crime writers and crime readers are way too nice - I would be lucky to manage a single piece of juicy gossip. But my ears and eyes will be on amber alert. 
 
But before I log off I must mention that the guy at the car rental at Heathrow misunderstood my reply when he asked me where I was going and said at the end of the exchange: Good luck in finding a crimewave! Perhaps he believed me and my husband to be a new type of storm chasers, crime chasers.  
 
Til Monday.
 
Yrsa - Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yrsa,
    Looking forward to seeing you later!
    If you're crime chasing, you have come to the wrong country; we can do much better for you in South Africa!
    Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you bring shark again Yrsa? So sorry to miss seeing you and the gang this year xo Cara

    ReplyDelete